General Meet Information
- Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Franklin Park, 19th Avenue & Tieton Drive, Yakima, Washington
- Web Site Coverage
- Results will be posted on
and we will post results as the races are completed.
- Key Sponsor
- Brooks Sports, Inc.
- Lane Assignments
- There will be no assigned lanes. Runners are free to start at any point behind the starting line.
- Race Numbers
- All runners must wear their race number during their race. These numbers will be provided in the
team packets. No High School teams or individuals will be entered on the day of the meet. Athletes in grades 3rd-8th who did
not pre-register will be provided race numbers prior to the start of their races.
- Packet Pick-up
- Packets may be picked-up at the Rotary Pavilion on the south side of Franklin Park on Friday afternoon
after 2:00PM or on Saturday morning after 7:00AM.
- A team of physicians and athletic trainers will be on duty for the duration of the meet.
A medical area and tent will be located at the finish area; access will be restricted to the medical staff and meet workers ONLY.
- Franklin Park will be fenced-off for the meet. Admission gates will be established at various locations
around the park. Adults will be charged $5.00 and seniors, children and students with ASB $4.00. All participants, coaches, and school
personnel will be admitted free. Any athletes or teams caught removing fencing, or entering the meet in through unpatroled or unsecure
d areas will be disqualified.
- Locker rooms will be available at Franklin Middle School (athletes only). Public restrooms will be open at
Franklin pool. In addition, 30 portable toilets will be available throughout the park.
- Limited parking is available at Franklin Park on Tieton Dr. Additional parking will be available at Franklin Middle
School on 19th Ave. Most parking will be on the streets in the surrounding residential neighborhoods. Please do not park on private
property or block driveways. Parking for buses and vans will be available at the church on the corner of Chestnut and 16th Avenue.
Additional parking is available a few blocks farther away at Roosevelt Elementary school at 16th and Summitview Avenues.
- A full concession stand will be available for the duration of the meet. There is also a soda fountain located
in the Yakima Valley Museum at the main entrance to Franklin Park on Tieton Drive.
- A large selection of uniquely designed apparel will be available for purchase.
- Venue Map
- Parking, Bathrooms, Concessions, First Aid, etc. Map